Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's Going On In The World?

The Nits informed me that there is a lot of happening in our weird and wacky world. Since I appreciate and value The Nits' opinion, I decided to poke around this "World Wide Web" and see what I may be missing. Of course, I'll give you MY two-cents, but you can decide for yourself if you really care.

1) Keifer Sutherland popped for DUI...AGAIN! - Ok, we all know Keifer likes his libations and often this leads to hiccups in judgement. For instance, how can we forget how when Sutherland was so blasted, he decided to Jack Bauer a Christmas tree. Oh, you missed that? Here you go!


2) Milton Bradley tears knee up, ending his season...While arguing! - Bradley is an overrated, controversial player, who even when he's playing nice still gets hosed. Some call it bad luck...I call it Karma - ain't it a bitch?


3) Swedish game show host RALPHS on air - This one makes complete sense. Obviously, Eva Nazemson (host) had a "Royale with Cheese" for lunch and just forgot to purge. It's Sweden! If this chick gains two pounds, she's replaced! She was just thinking of job security.

No comments: