Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No One Is Safe From OJ!

One of O.J.'s Alleged Victims Suffers Heart Attack
Posted Sep 18th 2007 9:33AM by TMZ
One of the memorabilia dealers who spoke to TMZ Friday about the alleged robbery incident involving O.J. Simpson in Vegas was hospitalized yesterday with chest pains. The Associated Press reported Bruce Fromong was transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. CBS Radio reported Fromong's condition was much worse, and that his heart had stopped and had to be restarted.

I'm sure you all have heard that OJ has been in a little hot water. Unfortunately, I think OJ watched "Ocean's Eleven" one too many times. I'm not sure if the memorabilia that OJ was trying to retrieve was obtained lawfully or not, but Bruce Fromong should have known better not to mess with "The Juice". Having possession of any of OJ's stuff is worse than wearing a tiki you found at a construction site in downtown Hawaii.

Does OJ honestly have enough money left to weasel out of this one? Regardless, here's the lesson learned - Don't Mess With OJ! Put that tip right up there will all the ageless common-sense lessons. Even if he can't getcha, he'll still Getcha. I'm sure that deal he made with Lucifer had something to do with all this, and I fully expect OJ to be reincarnated as evil doll or something. Also, do I smell a book sequel - "If I Did It 2"???

No comments: