Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Hate Full Moons

According to Wikipedia: Full moon is a lunar phase that occurs when the Moon is on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun, and when the three celestial bodies are aligned as close as possible to a straight line.


I also learned under the "Characteristics" section that "david smith is cool", but that is neither here nor there. What Wikipedia fails to indicate is how the full moon affects how we sleep. One night a month, I can't frigging sleep and it's because of the damn moon!

I know there are tons of theories out there regarding how the moon affects everything. The moon affects the tides, affects The Mrs. monthly "friend", and could quite possible be made of green cheese. Instead of the full moon keeping me up because my body is made up of 70% water, why can't it be because I'm a Werewolf? Think of all the fun I could have...



No comments: