Friday, June 29, 2007

No One Is Innocent, But I Felt Compelled...

A vast number of accounts that I would love to share may involve certain individuals that might not appreciate being identified. Yes, we should be proud of all that we do, but bottom line is that we've all done some pretty cringe-worthy things together. Thus far I've dubbed my close friends as "Usual Suspects". As a whole, I feel this is appropriate to whom they represent. They are essentially my closest friends, who I've come to appreciate more than they probably know. They only represent a fraction of the characters that inject themselves into my little world. To help my loyal readers, I've decided to offer a key code to better help YOU identify the people in my "neighborhood". Those close to us may be able to deduce who each code represents, so for all you Sherlocks - Keep It To Yourself! Also, if you believe that you've identified yourself and feel misrepresented - Go To Hell...you're a part of my world and appreciate that I'm not revealing you as a donkey. Plus, isn't it more fun to speculate WHOM may be the Donkey-Of-The-Day? We'll start off with the simple stuff:

1) I = Your fearless leader

2) The Mrs. = My lovely wife who keeps home-life entertaining

3) Baby G = The fruit of our loins

4) The Costanza's (aka Frank & Estelle) = The Massachusetts version

5) The Bake-O's = I give "The Yahoos" credit for this one

6) The Usual Suspects = See above, too many to expand upon (they should know who they are)

7) The Yahoos = Supporting cast of The Usual Suspects

8) Feds = Boss of The Animals

9) The Animals = Figuring out if they're Pro-Force or Pro-Darkside

10) Auntie = Sleeping Beauty

11) The Firm = Helps bring home the bacon

12) Get Fit = The Mrs. company

13) Get Fab = #1 competition of Get Fit

14) BB (aka Bianca) = She's our cat...I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog

15) Triscuit = Skeletor got reincarnated as a dog

16) The Tenants = 3 Guy who rent our house

This is a good start. Believe me, I will be more specific when an interpretation calls for it - using clever alias's of course. Essentially, I want to instill confidence that even though we've all been guilty of being involved in some unusual situations, I strive to protect your identity...except for myself. I'm almost proud of all my exploits - I only have one shot at this life, might as well make it worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not getting the reference... please explain.