Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Really Not Into Sweets (Anymore)

But I feel this strange urge for some Cookie Crisp cereal. Could it be because it's 6:30 am? Is it because that was the ONE cereal Estelle refused to buy growing up -these were ok though
If Baby G REALLY wanted Cookie Crisp, would I follow in my mother's footsteps and deny her cookies for breakfast? If anything, Cookie Crisp is the one cereal that always stayed true to itself. I'm sure there are some marketing dorks who always chime in with, "What if we add marshmallows or multi-colored cookies?" I think by not eating Cookie Crisp cereal I'm rebelling against the American way. Yes, I'm going to the store right now...must eat Cookie Crisp...Cookies for breakfast will make me run faster and jump higher...Cookie Crisp...Cookies...

No comments: