Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Owen Wilson Tries To Off Himself???

Report: Owen Wilson Attempted Suicide After Blow-Up With Close Friend
LOS ANGELES — Owen Wilson was found bloody and dazed after trying to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and slitting his wrist in the wake of a blow-up with a close friend, a source told the New York Post.

This bothers me for a lot of different reasons. First, ever since I saw "The Haunting", Owen Wilson has been kind of an inspiration. My initial reaction of Wilson in this movie was, "How the hell does a nose like that can the lead male role in a movie?" It wasn't until I started investigating Wilson's other bodies of work that I realized that deranged comedic talent can supersede average looks and facial imbalances. Even in bit parts, like his ex-boyfriend character from "Meet The Parents", Wilson steals the scenes.

Wilson had carved such a niche for himself that I think directors just say, "Play the part like that guy you play in every other movie your in." Seriously, ideal life - mad loot, out of the paparazzi eye, dating actresses and all your friends are other hilarious actors. Now we hear how he suffers from depression so bad that he tries to do himself in???

I say "F-U Owen Wilson". You couldn't just call up your buddy Will Ferrell for a laugh? Is the fact that your ex, Kate Hudson, is making out with Dax Sheppard all over town got you down? You couldn't take a little trip some seedy part of Vegas? Do me a favor, if you don't like your life, then give it to me, you selfish bastard! The Mrs., Baby G and yours truly would fit right into your cushy mansion, having pool parties with Ben Stiller and your brother Luke. I can already picture my average mug in "Wedding Crashers 2: Crashers Revenge"!

No comments: