Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm Pretty Sure My Team Stinks!

It's fantasy football season again and on Sunday The Usual Suspects and I had our league's draft. Receiving the 4th pick this year, I kind of felt like the Boston Celtics during the lottery draft. Initially, I was really happy with my team, but I really think that was the Twisted Tea clouding my judgement. Not even The Keels and his fruity picks could have given me any sort of advantage. All-in-all my team is talented, but fragile and I must be insane to be banking any success from a rookie running back. Below is the players who will get the most exposure. I have a couple throw-in's who will probably end up on the scrap heap. Dallas' defense should put up some decent numbers also. I'm playing Ron Mexico's team Week 1 and the current projected score is Good Guys - 108 and Bad Guys - 293. Quick question...Who should I make that $25 check out to???

QB-Drew Brees: Dump off to Reggie and let him do the rest.

WR-Andre Johnson: Please give Schaub time to throw.

WR-Santana Moss: What's body part is going to break next?

RB-Frank Gore: Last year = STUD! Don't turn into DUD.

RB-Marshawn Lynch: Rookie, so it's huge risk, huge reward, huge mistake?

TE-Jason Witten: Romo's safety blanket - solid in the red zone.

RB-DeAngelo Williams: Why won't Foster go away or just die?

WR-Deion Branch: I really want to like this guy.

K-Josh Scobee: I just like saying his last name.

TE-Greg Olsen: Shockey without the drama, but Grossman stinks?

QB-Alex Smith: Just get it to Gore!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your team is weak like the Ukraine!!