Friday, August 31, 2007

Ninja's Are The Biggest Shit Talkers

China kung fu monks seek apology for ninja affront
Fri Aug 31, 1:34 AM ET
China's Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Chinese kung fu, is demanding an apology from an Internet user who said its monks had once been beaten in unarmed combat by a Japanese ninja, Chinese media reported on Friday.
"The so-called defeat is purely fabricated, and we demand the Internet user to apologise to the whole nation for the wrongs he or she did," the Beijing News said, citing a notice announced by a lawyer for the Shaolin monks.

As I was trying on my custom-made Black Spiderman costume (from China) yesterday, The Mrs. made the comment that I looked like a ninja. Thinking about that now I'm wondering, does the ninja "make" the costume or does the costume "make" the ninja. Honestly, that's the only reason why their cool, right? They get to sneak around, dressed all in black with a utility belt filled with throwing stars and knock-out gas. Aside from looking cool, do they really believe they can kick a bunch of Shaolin monk's asses? Even in "American Ninja" the Japanese ninjas are getting whooped by the dude from "Bachelor Party".

I think ninjas need to revamp their recruiting tactics. I mean, do they just advertise in "The Metro" and on the Red Line? Check out this video of some ninja wannabes.

I'm also kind of disappointed that Shaolin monks have a lawyer, but I guess you can't just kick a ninja's ass anymore without some legal ramifications.

No comments: