Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Is More Scary???

Ms. Piggy and Kermit the Frog




OR...


Lady Gaga and Kermit the Frog!?!?

So Lady Gaga's date to the Video Music Awards (VMA's) was Kermit the Frog. Let me allow you to digest that for a second...Kermit...The...Frog. I'll tell you one thing, Ms. Piggy must be pissed! I saw Kermit and Piggy get married on "The Muppets Take Manhattan", and now here's Kermit, out and about with Lady Gaga? How did TMZ not catch wind of this? Kermit and Piggy must have been having some marital issues to lead to this; maybe some domestic disputes? Well, I for one think this is a bigger travesty then Jon and Kate Gosselin, and I demand that Kermit take responsibility for his actions...the two-timing toad!


UPDATE: Apparently, Kermit the Frog is denying any wrong-doing to People.com (link included). He claims he was merely giving Lady Gaga a ride. Well my friends, Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

No comments: