Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I KNEW This Was Going To Happen

Bianca de la Garza and David Wade broadcast their split
News couple Bianca de la Garza and David Wade are calling it quits. The local morning anchors, who have been married for 12 years and work for competing stations - she’s with WCVB-TV (Channel 5), he’s with WBZ-TV (Channel 4) - confirmed the split yesterday through manager Mendes Napoli.

I used to watch these two interact with each other when they were both anchors on FOX 25 News. Wade was the hotshot co-anchor, while Bianca was the roving reporter. I could never figure out how these two were a couple. Hot chicks don't swoon over David Wade, but I think I've figured it out. As the story goes, both split from Fox and are now anchors on competing news shows. Some would theorize that this type of rivalry would easily tear a couple apart. There is another factor here that everyone is forgetting...The Maria Stephanos Factor!
Maria Stephanos was the OTHER co-anchor of Fox 25 News when both Wade and Bianca were with the station. For years I watched Maria and Wade canoodle with each other, which must have driven Bianca bananas with lust. Jealousy is like an aphrodisiac to chicks. Now Wade is co-anchors with Jack Williams and the marriage goes into the crapper. Coincidence? I don't think so...and don't give me any "Well, there's also Paula Ebben" backtalk. She tries the old too-much-makeup-cougar look, but she can't hold a candle to Maria Stephanos.
According to the report, a source says this wasn't Wade's idea and that he's all broken up...well DUH! Take it from a guy who married up, if The Mrs. ever calls it quits on me, your damn right I'm going to be sad. How would I ever find another girl who could put up with my shinanegans??? Not happening!

No comments: