Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Came First - The Millionaire Or The Pothead?

I don't mind people who smoke weed. I don't mind people who do coke, crack, LSD, heroin or any other type of drug. I really could care less, because it's not my life their fucking up. I hate pot, but I don't hate the pot smoker. I believe that using pot moderately is a lot safer than booze. You hear about drunk driving accidents everyday, but how often do you here about stoned driving accidents? You don't, why??? Because stoners want to sit at home and just smoke weed.

Which brings me to my point. How many really successful people in this world are hardcore potheads? Picture the CEO of the company you work for. Do you picture him getting out of work, getting into his Mercedes and lighting a bowl up for the drive home? One of the best quotes I've ever heard in reference to potheads is, "They don't call it dope for nothing." Think of every stoner movie produced over the last 40 years...Hilarious! They're hilarious because we see one or two dopes trying to get themselves out of silly situations, with magically characters, with the resolve being that they found their car or made it to a hamburger joint. The conclusion is never, "Chaz works his way up the corporate ladder to make VP and still has time to smoke an ounce with his beautiful wife and kids."

According to ONDCP, "effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning, distorted perception, difficulty in thinking and problem solving, loss of coordination, increased heart rate, and anxiety". "Distorted perception"...hmmm, doesn't it seem hard to be successful in life when your reality is "distorted". If you were investing money with a broker, would you use a broker who you know smoked crazy weed or the one who is completely sober? Again, I could give two shits if anyone smokes weed. I believe we have one shot at life, so might as well live it how you see fit. Some of my best friends love the stuff, but they have always been respectful of my family. My life, my goals, my success is all based within the happiness of my family, and it's really frustrating when my dreams get compromised by other people's "distorted perception". I don't know or care how much a bag of weed costs, but I know it shouldn't be worth more than the people you truly love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ahybypije.angelcities.com/ezoqusix.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]