Wednesday, October 31, 2007

R.I.P. - Robert Goulet

Robert Goulet, `Camelot' Star, Dapper Singer, Dead at Age 73
Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Robert Goulet, the singer whose rich baritone voice and classic tall, dark, dashing good looks made him a star on stage and television, has died. He was 73.
Goulet suffered from a rare form of pulmonary fibrosis, a progressive and fatal condition. He was being treated at Cedars- Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and was awaiting a lung transplant when he died yesterday, the Associated Press reported.


Waiting for a lung??? I hate waiting in line for a smoothie, so waiting for a lung would probably send me on a murderous rampage...that is if I could breathe without a tube down my throat. As a tribute to the late, great Robert Goulet, I'm attaching a video of Will Ferrell perfectly capturing the ultimate essence of Mr. Goulet. Moment of silence..............Done. (Disclaimer - this video may contain language that is considered offensive, but understand that Mr. Ferrell is in character and should not be considered racist. It is unconfirmed whether or not Mr. Goulet was racist, but he's dead now, so who cares.)

1 comment:

Mr. Retro said...

Anyone who would like to see what the real Robert Goulet was all about, check out the video on my blog.