Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Magic Beans!!!

So back in the East Junior High days, elementary school 6th graders were brought together and were introduced into a quasi-almost-ready-for-high-school-education. Unlike our Elementary Sch00ls, we were introduced to "Home rooms" and "Electives". After K-6 type politics, we're introduced to new political factions. Thankfully, this type of integration was a pretty easy adjustment. Sure, we were suddenly introduced to new "townie" kids, but for the most part, they weren't unlike those we already knew. Thus began the story of Bates and Bean...

Immediately, it was easy to see the artistic talent Ms. Bean possessed. Yours Truly was fortunately enough to observe from desk-side doodles to artistic genius. Yours Truly also yearned for "talent" back in those junior high years. I tried music (saxophone) and did alright. I tried art and did alright (compulsive doodler). I found my niche in athletics and gravitated to whatever physical exercise was in the highlight.
Through this period of Junior High life, without getting caught up in the Z-Cavvericci era, I found myself looking into familiar artists. Initially, I was a complete and envious Texiera fan, but I always secretly appreciated work done by Ms. Bean.
Years have gone by...15 years since I've graduated Weymouth High, Class of 1994. You know what it funny??? I am still envious of artistic talent, I married artistic talent, I've been paid for my own artistic talent...and I haven't forgot those who I've been privileged to witness of the years.
So, if you're like Yours Truly and appreciate witty, some-what nostalgic art, you would be well-suited to waste time on this site: http://beandoodling.blogspot.com/.
It's funny because the moment I knew Cara, I knew someone who I would always appreciate crossing paths with. There are those who were put on this Earth to enrich the lives around us...Ms Bean is one of those people!
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brian,
Thanks for the shout out! I am glad we were homeroom buddies. Homeroom continues... but now I am the teacher. SCARY! Cheers to you old friend! Cara

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]