Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Who The Heck Is That???

I guarantee you know who this is, but you just don't think you do. It's okay, I didn't know who he was a first either and neither will you. What I can tell you is that he's the director of some new movie out called "Couples Retreat", but that's not how you know him. You know him SO well that I'm willing to bet that you see him every year...sometimes a couple times per year. Ready to find out who he is? Scroll down and have a look-see...











Keep Going













Holy crap, it's Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". Well what do you know? Apparently, he's Vince Vaughn's best friend since they were kids. I would have thought this dude would have milked all the Christmas Story royalties til he croaked. Ted Turner must be paying this kid millions since every Christmas this movie is all over his stations...some working 24/7! I guess he just got bored. Since we're talking about "A Christmas Story" and without being TOO politically incorrect, I've also included probably my favorite scene from this holiday classic...Enjoy!

No comments: