Wednesday, March 10, 2010

R.I.P - Corey Haim

Corey Haim Found Dead
Posted Mar 10th 2010 8:08AM by TMZ Staff
Actor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.



Does this really come as a surprise to anyone? What I don't like is the whole "possibly accidental" part of it. When you're shooting up enough smack to take down an elephant, you probably don't stand much of a chance. There was nothing accidental about this. Whoops, I didn't mean to die? You're shooting up heroin! Dying kind of goes hand-in-hand with heroin doesn't it?

UPDATE: Apparently, heroin is not the drug of choice, but rather Mr. Haim had a affinity for pill popping. Maybe it was O.C.'s, also known as...Hillbilly Heroin, so maybe I wasn't wrong with my assumption? In any case, whatever he was consuming, he's still dead deadski.

On an side note, I bet Corey Feldman is dancing in the streets right now. Sure, he'll probably release a statement regarding this "tragic event", but I know it's all ballyhoo. Feldman has been tied to this wastoid for what, 25 years or so? They even made a reality series about "The Two Corey's". Yup, I can almost hear Feldman popping the champagne.


On a brighter note, and for some reason this certainly makes me feel old, Happy 70th Birthday to our good old friend Chuck. Chuck who?????? You may need a roundhouse boot to the temple if you don't know who Chuck is!

No comments: