Thursday, July 19, 2007

9th Wonder Of The World

Just another day at the office. Nothing unusual about today. 1:00 comes around and just like every other day, and I'm off to the gym. About 5 minutes into my walk, my whole day seems a bit different. As I am walking head-down listening to my iPod, I find myself looking up at something that resembles this:
I am now walking directly behind what appears to be a 6'5", 225lb woman with more peaks and valleys in her back than the Appalachian Mountains. Oddly enough, she too was heading for The Vitamin Shop, and went directly to the "horse-pill" section of the store. My immediate reaction was "that has to be a dude...a BIG dude!" Upon further inspection, as I am now creeping around the store trying to count how many defined muscles were visible (I got up to 286), I determined that it was actually female. After she purchased her bottle of condensed bull testosterone and was far away from the vicinity, I asked the store owner about the prior customer. He asked, "Oh, you saw her? She's getting ready for a big competition." DID I SEE HER??? This was like going to 7-11 and watching as a Sasquatch comes in, buys one of those hot dogs on the rollers and a pack of Parliaments. As I finally made my way to the gym to lift a fraction of what this woman could probably lift with one finger, I kind of felt bad for her. Sure, she's super-jacked, a well-known competitor, but also probably the most lonely woman in the world. I mean honestly, who would want to wake up next to THIS:

No comments: